- • The specifications of the Sci-Fit Pro 1000 Hand Cycle are as follows:
- • Large steel frame with transportation wheels, and removable footplates
- • Mains operated resistance (wattage between 10 and 2000) gives a very large range of difficulty, allowing effective strength and cardio training
- • 6 pre-set Hill programmes (20 levels), plus Random, Constant Wattage, Heart Rate Training and Iso-Strength options
- • Seat has step-through ability and is fully adjustable for reach (other models have a swivelling seat for disabled access)
- • Operates in both forward and reverse directions for maximum muscle engagement
- • Main body is height - adjustable making it suitable for every height of user
- • Ergonomic handles place the arms in a natural position and the cranks are adjustable to cater for arm length
- • User-friendly LCD display shows time, distance, speed, rpm, watts, programme progress and pulse (via optional heart rate kit, available for £39.99)
- • Please contact us to ask about other models in this range, including the Pro2 with additional linked foot pedals
- • User weight limit is 200 kgs (31st)
- • Domestic and Commercial warranty: 30 days on all parts and labour.
- • Dimensions: L -152cm (60in), W - 76cm (30in), H - 196cm (77in), Weight 105kgs (225lbs)
- • FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU BUY THE SCI-FIT PRO 1000 HAND CYCLE.